[Click] C++ Exceptions in Linux kernel

Nikolay Mitev face.mitev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 06:31:56 EST 2009

Hi list

First time poster here. I've been through the mailing list archive searching
for c++ exception support in the Linux kernel. I found a couple of posts
discussing exceptions, but none of them went into detail on what it would
take to support such a beast. I myself am struggling trying to get this
working, but am on the verge of giving up. I have made some progress, but
stack unwinding seems to not work. Does anyone have any pointers or
experience to share. Any help would be really appreciated.

cheers,
face