[Click] click cross-compiling question

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Mar 2 17:57:28 EST 2009

This is not click's <click/algorithm.hh> file, but rather the standard C++
<algorithm> header.

Perhaps you did not compile or install target libstdc++ when you built your
cross compiler?

You can avoid this particular occurrence by not compiling the click tools for
the target architecture.  Try passing --enable-tools=host to click's configure
script.

Eddie