[Click] click cross-compiling question

Pravin Shankar spravin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:17:55 EST 2009

Thanks Bart.
Yes, I do have algorithm.hh in my include/click/. I fixed this error by
explicitly adding -I../../include/click to tools/lib/Makefile

The error I now get is:

> spravin at waltz:~/git/click$ make tools
> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/spravin/git/click/tools'
> make[2]: Entering directory `/home/spravin/git/click/tools/lib'
>   CXX landmarkt.cc
> landmarkt.cc: In member function ‘String
> LandmarkSetT::offset_to_string(unsigned int) const’:
> landmarkt.cc:71: error: ‘lower_bound’ is not a member of ‘std’
> landmarkt.cc: In member function ‘String
> LandmarkSetT::offset_to_decorated_string(unsigned int, unsigned int) const’:
> landmarkt.cc:90: error: ‘lower_bound’ is not a member of ‘std’
> make[2]: *** [landmarkt.o] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/spravin/git/click/tools/lib'
> make[1]: *** [lib] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/spravin/git/click/tools'
> make: *** [tools] Error 2
> spravin at waltz:~/git/click$

It looks like my c++ compiler's STL library does not have the necessary
definitions (std::lowerbound() in this case).
The CXX compiler in my environment refers to arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-g++
(gcc version 4.1.2)

Does anyone here have any experience compiling click with this compiler? Or
with any other arm-linux-g++ compiler?

Thanks in advance.
- Pravin