[Click] Problem with clicky rendering

david johnson david.lloyd.johnson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:48:56 EDT 2009

I am using ubuntu intrepid (8.10) with graphviz ( Release 2.18 - March
10, 2008 ) but when I try and display a click file in clicky all the
elements start on top of one another.

I have tried upgrading graphviz to  Release 2.22.2 - March 13, 2009 but
this didn't work. I have tested this on another ubuntu machine running
hardy (8.04) which is using graphviz ( 2.16  - November 9, 2007) and I
can confirm that it works fine.

I don't want to backdate my graphviz becuase so many ubuntu packages
depend on it - has anyone had a problem like this?