[Click] errors in script made by make-ip-conf.pl

weirong sun sunweirong32 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 04:39:25 EDT 2009

hi! it's my fist time to use click,there is an example in click/conf called
make-ip-conf.pl, and i use this script to make a configuration of ip
router,but i found many errors.here is an error that i don't know how to
resolve,error code is 'while configuring  'rt :: StaticIPLookup': argument 8
should be 'ADDR/MASK [GATEWAY] OUTPUT' '. my configuration is
ip :: Strip(14)
    -> CheckIPHeader(INTERFACES 10.240.46.188/255.255.255.0
10.1.1.1/255.255.255.0)
    -> rt :: StaticIPLookup(
 10.240.46.188/32 0,
 10.240.46.255/32 0,