[Click] Calling Private methods of the elements

Fadjar Tandabawana fadjar at tst-indonesia.com
Wed Jul 8 10:59:38 EDT 2009

Dear All,

Since I read the presentation of Userlevel Click Development by Bart
Braem and Michael Voorhaen, I just wondering how I can call the private
methods and accessing private member from some elements or I should
write the specific element derive from the code?

I want to use some methods of the DHCP package and use in my project.

The other question.

Is it faster if I use some public methods from another element rather
than use the normal way using compound?

Please help...

--
Regards,