[Click] Unknown element class in uselevel

Fadjar Tandabawana fadjar at tst-indonesia.com
Tue Jul 7 23:22:27 EDT 2009

Dear Wang,

Please don't use test-ping.click if you use userlevel, just use
test-ping-user-level.click.
And if you want to change the DEV, run click as root.

Also, you can check the configuration with clicky, below the procedure:
#click -p8001 conf/test-ping-user-level.click DEV=eth1
DADDR=192.168.0.10 GW=192.168.0.1

In another terminal:
#clicky -p8001

And viola...
Click and clicky works, at least for me :)

Regards,
Fadjar Tandabawana