[Click] about Click patches for Linux 2.6.24.7

이종원 ljw at handong.edu
Wed Jan 14 21:38:33 EST 2009

Dear Eddie Kohler,

How do you do?
I am a professor at Handong University, Korea.

Recently I have an interest in Click for my project.

Through mail archives, there seems to exist Click patches for Linux 2.6.24.7.
(My student tried to install Click kernel version in a computer. But he met kernel panic at rebooting.
 However. there was no probelm for other computers. Therefore, I have an interest in the Click for Linux 2.6.24.7)

However, I can not find the Click for Linux 2.6.24.7.
Where can I get it?

Best regards,

- Jong-won Lee