[Click] Installing Click on NetBSD

*Uttam* *Kumawat* eruttamkumawat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:39:19 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

I want to install click on NetBSD. I am using the click-1.6.0
When i try to configure, getting the following error:

# pwd
/home/uttam/click-1.6.0

# ./configure --enable-bsdmodule --enable-all-elements

checking build system type... i386-unknown-netbsdelf4.0
checking host system type... i386-unknown-netbsdelf4.0
checking target system type... i386-unknown-netbsdelf4.0
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for g++... g++
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -W -Wall -E
checking for inline... inline
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking whether <new> works... yes
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -W -Wall  -E
checking for ar... ar
checking for ld... ld
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for strip... strip
0
configure: error:

Can't find /usr/include/net/if_var.h and/or
/usr/src/sys/kern/vnode_if.src.  Are you sure /usr/src/sys
and /usr/include contain FreeBSD kernel source?

When i checked for the missing files, I found
/usr/src/sys/kern/vnode_if.src but could not
found /usr/include/net/if_var.h.

Can you please suggest me what to do? From where
I can get this file?

Regards
Uttam Kumawat