[Click] SNMP & NetFlow

Latency Buster latencybuster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 21:31:15 EST 2009

Folks,
          I am trying to use the SNMP and NetFlow (v9) capabilities of
click (cvs download). The idea is to (i) remotely monitor click (ii)
get average traffic profile crossing click using NetFlow analyzer
tools.

1. NetFlow & SNMP elements are not compiling on my machine. I am using
gcc 4.3.2 and I get error SSE errors (mine is a AMD opteron machine).
2. Are there sample config files someone might be willing to
share/provide pointers that use the SNMP and NetFlow elements of
click?

Thanks,