[Click] [click] getting the queue length variable

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:59:17 EST 2009

Hi,

You can have A look for upstream elements that match a spec, i.e. a queue,
or you can pass in a list of queues in the configuration. Have a look at the
RED element code in [click]/elements/aqm/ on how both methods can be
implemented.

Beyers

You can pass the q1 element to your A element through a configuration
variable or use Click nuildi

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 9:58 PM, Pradeep Pradeep <pradeep_addada at yahoo.co.in