[Click] Configure click as kernel module

Tom Gibson tom.gibson at ipvidnet.com
Wed Feb 11 13:54:55 EST 2009

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if you can comment on the current state of CLICK in the
CVS repository and if it should work fine as a Kernel Module.

I made a patched Kernel and built CLICK fine, but I'm trying to combine
it with XORP and it seems to hang on startup unless I use the
application level version of CLICK.  I was thinking I should probably go
off the 1.6.0 version of CLICK, but it's proving to be a pain to get
working because of version issues with various things (config files,
compiler, Kernel, etc)

Thanks,

Tom