[Click] SNMP in click

Latency Buster latencybuster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 17:14:20 EST 2009

Along similar lines. I would to monitor the performance of a link and
click interfaces remotely using SNMP and/or Netflow (v9). I noticed
that for Netflow (v9)  record generation there is a indication for
userlevel packages.. Is there any sample config for SNMP and/or
Netflow monitoring that  is present in the respository? Search of the
archives does not yield much.

Thanks,