[Click] click-install: cannot find file 'proclikefs.ko' when installing user level click

Manel.Bourguiba at lip6.fr Manel.Bourguiba at lip6.fr
Wed Feb 4 13:03:55 EST 2009

Actually, When i do :
./configure or ./configure --with-linux-map=/root/linux-2.6.18-xen.hg, i
have the same error:

Your linux kernel header files cause errors when included by a C++
program, so i won't try to compile the linuxmodule driver.
There are two common reasons for this error:
1. You have not applied the linux kernel patch that comes with
distribution. Apply the right patch and try again. See the INSTALL file
for more information.
2. Your linux configuration enables some functionality that is not yet
covered by our patches. Turn off this functionality and try again, or fix
the error and tell us how you did it. See the config.log file for more
detailed information on the error.

In the config.log there are so many errors, i think there is a problem
with the linux sources, actually, with xen i have a doubt about the
directory that contains the right sources of linux.

One other thing, which map file should I add to ./configure
--with-linux-map? i can't find any map file that comes with the linux
sources.