[Click] PollDevice

Kyoungho An an2315 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 06:30:23 EST 2009

Hi. I came to know that PollDevice Element can be used instead of
FromDevice, and It increases performance at high input rates.
However, when I tried to start Click, there was an error that my device is
not pollable.
Actually, the device is Intel Gigabit VT Quad Port Server Adpater, and using
Intel 82575EB as the device controller.
I'd like to know that the device is possible to use PollDevice Element.
Also, if it is not possible, what is possible network cards?
Thanks!

--
Kyoungho An
School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering