[Click] SyClick presentations published

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Thu Dec 10 08:22:40 EST 2009

Dear,

SyClick has been a wonderful experience to us as organisers, we hope you have enjoyed it as well.
As promised, we are steadily publishing symposium content. As of today, the presentations are now online. You can find them at the SyClick website, linked from the schedule: <http://www.syclick.ua.ac.be/content/symposium-schedule>. Each presentation now has its own page, with an embedded presentation.
The videos will follow soon, the large amount of data slows down processing.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us, as usual.

best regards,
the SyClick organisation