[Click] SimpleQueue Performance issue

remi.clavier at orange-ftgroup.com remi.clavier at orange-ftgroup.com
Thu Dec 10 04:38:15 EST 2009

Thanks for yours answers

I clearly anderstand now...

But I have to set the IP ECN bit if the lenght of the queue is greather tha a given value, so I have to write into the packet itself !!!
Perhaps is an idea to only annotate the packet insde the ModifiedQueue and to use a specific element to set ECN bit if packets are annotate...
But in this case, the prosessing of packet occurs... in the
And I'm affraid that the result will be the same...

Thanks