[Click] click element handlers

Roberto Riggio roberto.riggio at create-net.org
Tue Dec 8 05:03:07 EST 2009

Hi,

instead of using handlers you could pass the element whose member
you want to access to the element where you want to use that information.

You can find some examples in the in the roofnet's elements
(click-packages tree),
i.e. the SR2ETTStat element accept as configuration parameter the
AvailableRates
element. Give a look at sr2ettstat.cc for more info about how to write
the configure
method in this case.

Alternatively, I think that you can also traverse the entire click graph
looking for your
element. An example can be found in the FromDevice element.

R.