[Click] Build Clicky with non-root permissions?

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Dec 3 14:08:17 EST 2009

Hi Bart,

Ah, OK.  You need to INSTALL Click before you can build Clicky.

If you want to install Clicky in a different directory than Click, that
too is possible -- --prefix sets the CLicky install dir,
--with-click=DIR sets the Click install dir (which defaults to PREFIX).

I've implemented the click-pretty functionality you requested.
Additionally, you can now set what text goes in the element names.  For
example, if you say

click-pretty --dot -T "<~name>"

you only get element names.

Thanks,