[Click] Symposium on Click Modular Router: Developer Day Topics Poll

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Fri Aug 28 10:58:07 EDT 2009

Dear Click users,

As you probably know, we are organizing a symposium on Click Modular
Router in Belgium at the end of November. We are already looking
forward to the keynote by Eddie Kohler, other interesting talks
propositions are being submitted. Today we have published the call for
participation, the registrations are open.

The day before the symposium, we are organizing a developer day where
developers can meet and develop Click improvements, while we make sure
there is enough coffee and power. Now we are interested in topics for
this developer day, what would you as a click user consider
interesting? Even if you do not attend, we would like to ask you to
submit your choice at <http://www.syclick.ua.ac.be/content/developer-day-topics
 >. This way we have a good idea of what the entire community would
like to see.

Best regards,
Bart Braem, on behalf of the SyClick organisation team
www.syclick.ua.ac.be