[Click] finding pullers downstream

Cliff Frey cliff at meraki.com
Wed Aug 26 14:14:07 EDT 2009

I would look at click/lib/notifier.cc:downstream_full_signal for an example
of using Router::downstream_elements(...), which could likely do what you
want..

However given your actual end goal, I think that you might want to do this a
different way.... I would wonder if
StrideSwitch<http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/strideswitch>or
StrideSched <http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/stridesched> could get
the job done for you instead.