[Click] Stupid question/problem on SendTo

Nicholas Weaver nweaver at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Aug 21 16:02:38 EDT 2009

Self followup:  The broadcom chipset in the Dell system in question (a
BCM5721) just doesn't support Jumbo frames....

So that is stuck with a 1500B MTU, and can't be configured higher.

Off to go buy a genuine Intel GigE card instead...