[Click] Include math.h

Ian Rose ianrose at eecs.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 21 12:03:51 EDT 2009

Hi -

I'm afraid I can't help you directly, but there are a number of useful
FAQs here:

http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/faq#creating-your-own-elements

In particular "How can I make Click compile a C++ file that doesn't
contain an element?" or "One of my elements must be linked against
another library. How can I make userlevel Click link with that library?"
seem like they would be useful to you.

best,
Ian