[Click] Problems with example access_point, station click code using Atheros

david johnson david.lloyd.johnson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 19:41:55 EDT 2009

Hi again

Forgot to attach the sender and receiver code for this problem

I am trying to get the wifi access point and station code examples
in /conf/wifi working with madwifi 0.9.4 in monitor mode.

The only thing I changed in the code was
//-> prism2_decap :: Prism2Decap()
-> RadiotapDecap()
-> extra_decap :: ExtraDecap()

I can authenticate and associate - but I find that there is about 75%
packet loss when pinging between the client and the AP due to repeated
association requests arriving at the AP.

Any idea how to fix this problem?

Thanks
David