[Click] Help for ARPQuerier and ARPTable

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Mon Aug 3 05:35:48 EDT 2009

Dear,

On 28 Jul 2009, at 11:13, Fadjar Tandabawana wrote:

> I'm not a C++ programmer but I want to learn C++ programming and I
> want to build some new element that suitable for my needs.
>
> I already create flowchart, using Dia, of the ARPQuerier and ARPTable
> but I still don't understand some parts.
>
> Could somebody help me to explain the parts that I didn't understand?
> I will send the files in private.

Some remarks:
- spamming several members of this list with direct mails is not done!
- first take a very thorough and long course on C++ before diving into
hard to understand elements like ARPQuerier
- ask very specific questions and people will help you on this list

Bart
--
Bart Braem
PATS research group - IBBT