[Click] Address/Protocol Translation

khalid mengal khalid_mengal at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 04:57:15 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm a student, I'm a new click user. I'm currently running Click in Kernelmode. I want to use click to interconnect/interoperate two networks (IPv4 only and Ipv6). I have a following experimental setup.

   IPv6 Network                                            IPv4 Network
 |     Machine A     |___|Machine B (Click AT/PT) |___|     Machine C     |
 |      beef::2      |   | beef::1/121.52.157.165 |   |  121.52.157.164   |

I beleive that I need to use AddressTranslator,ProtcolTranslator46 and ProtocolTranslator64 click elements but dont know how. I am unable to find any working exmaple or code snap.

I will be thankful if some one can guide me or send me some example/links or few lines of code.

best regards,
Khalid