[Click] hello

Venkataramana Badarla ramana.iit at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 21:04:43 EDT 2009

Hello:

I am practising writing elements in click. I could successfully write
few. But I am stuck with the following one.

This elements (called MWQueue) maintains to different queues, one for
each TCP and UDP and services each queue differently. I have used
HashMap. The element has compiled sucessfully. But while loading it
says

insmod: error inserting '/usr/local/lib/bpq.ko': -1 Unknown symbol in module
click-install: '/sbin/insmod /usr/local/lib/bpq.ko' failed

and prints "bpq: Unknown symbol _ZTV7MWQueue" in dmesg.

Even after making a fresh compilation of entire click, it is still
giving the same error. I also tried compiling the click --- after
copying my .cc and .hh in elements directory. (this was mentioned in
mailing list). But there is no use..

so, can you kindly tell me what would be the problem? and how to rectify...

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

--
Regards
Ramana