[Click] Question on Accessing handlers of other elements

Venkataramana Badarla ramana.iit at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 07:02:39 EDT 2009

Hi:

This may be a naive question to you. However, I am asking as I am
finding difficulty. Kindly give me an answer. My question is the
following.

I am writing a simple element (ARPDump), which has to work just above
FromDevice. The element has to read destination MAC address from the
received packet, and should insert into ARPTable (which is usually
done by ARPQuerier). How to get the write handler of ARPTable element
into my element?.

--
Regards
Ram