[Click] Fwd: What happened to MadWifi

Karol Kowalik karol.kowalik at cnri.dit.ie
Fri Apr 3 14:38:42 EDT 2009

Hi Lars,

You may use the recent madwifi drivers. In order to use them with Click
you need to create a monitoring interface. Then you just need to decide
if you want to deal with Radiotap headers or Atheros Descriptors. This
issue is described at:
http://madwifi-project.org/wiki/UserDocs/MonitorModeInterface

So if you decided to work with Radiotap headers then you need to use
RadiotapEncap() and RadiotapDecap() elements in your Click
configuration. If however you decide to use Atheros Descriptors then you
need to use AthdescEncap() and AthdescDecap() elements.

Karol