[Click] click for newer kernel

Tom Gibson tom.gibson at ipvidnet.com
Wed Apr 1 20:07:55 EDT 2009

I recently asked about this as well.  For now I'm using 2.6.24-7.

I need to get used to the tools related to making patch.  Once I do that I
may spend some time to come up with a new Kernel click patch.

If I get my webpage up soon I was thinking I could create some webpages
about some of the stuff I'm learning, such as updating patch files for new
versions.  If anyone feels like offering guidance on techniques, let me
know.

Thanks,

-Tom

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 12:50 AM, Adam Greenhalgh <a.greenhalgh at cs.ucl.ac.uk