[Click] Roofnet ::: getting stats of transmitted queue

Rajesh Prasad rxp2551 at louisiana.edu
Thu Sep 25 13:22:49 EDT 2008

Hi,
   When I am running roofnet on click, I can get the stats of
scrambleque by using the handler
    ./read_handler.pl srcr/scramble_q.stats

  .There is a functions and handler to get the stats in
transmittedqueue.cc. However I cannot figure out the handler for
transmittedqueue.cc. When I type
    ./read_handler.pl srcr/transmitted_q.stats
     I get an error
    510 No element named transmitted_q

   Can anybody help to get me the stats from the transmitted queue.

Thanks
Rajesh