[Click] problems including a new element in click

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Sep 8 13:50:31 EDT 2008

This is a FAQ:

http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/click/faq
"I'm getting a compile error in function beetlemonkey"

Beside the problem listed there, check to make sure that your header file,
vlanencap.hh, is protected by #ifndef CLICK_VLANENCAP_HH / #define
CLICK_VLANENCAP_HH or something similar.  If you forgot to change the #define
symbol from another element's source code, beetlemonkey will break.

Eddie