[Click] Click on FreeBSD

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Sep 8 13:37:16 EDT 2008

It is not that changes are not available in the FreeBSD version.  The FreeBSD
version is now, and has always been, a bit behind the Linux module in terms of
its base functionality.  It's that I often make updates to the core and then
do not compile the FreeBSD module, so it might not compile itself.

Eddie