[Click] Linux 2.6.24.7 patch in

Joonwoo Park joonwpark81 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 02:49:14 EDT 2008

Hello Eddie,

Superb !!!!!!
Definitely I'm totally excited with this commit.
Thank you very much guys for all your helps.

Eddie, did you check in Kevin's expensive_uniquefy() patch?
I think his patch would fix bug click on the 64-bit linux.
(https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/pipermail/click/2008-October/007342.html)

Kevin, how about fix shift_header_annotations() itself instead of
fixing expensive_uniqueify()?
IMHO, It looks better.

Thanks!
Joonwoo