[Click] Linux 2.6.24 and later

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Oct 22 15:49:21 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've gone over and entered versions of most of Joonwoo and Adam's Click patch
into mainline.  I've attached the remaining portions of the patch.  Adam,
Joonwoo, can you please explain the parts of this patch to me?  The
rtnl_lock() for example; is that required with *every* version of Linux [and
we just got it wrong], or is it something new for 2.6.24?  Similarly for
commenting out netif_wake_queue() in todevice?  Similarly for KBUILD_CFLAGS in
the Makefile, and lock() and unlock() in the skbmgr?

Progress...