[Click] Multiple pull ports: EMPTY_NOTIFIER ?

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Oct 13 23:27:00 EDT 2008

Harald,

Great question.  Previously Click didn't really support this use case; it
implicitly assumed that a Notifier belonged to a whole element.  But I've
added a new function, Element::port_cast(), that the notifier code uses to
potentially differentiate notifiers by port.  Please update and see the code.

Eddie