[Click] I need to your help

changho kim superchangho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 18:56:09 EST 2008

Hi.
I am game developer in korea.
Although i am game developer, i have interested in operating system very
much.
Recently I find this web site as kohler's operating system class
-- http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~kohler/class/08w-aos/<http://www.cs.ucla.edu/%7Ekohler/class/08w-aos/>--
i download the lab files. and print document on web and study followed by
document with excercise..

I really want to implement excercise myself with find reference etc...
But this is difficult to me ^^;
Maybe because i am game developer, i don't used to this file(operating
system)

So i ask something...
First is that give me a solution.
This is very simple. Because i don't bugging my helper.
Just watch, and do act same or do act differently...

If First is rejected...
please help me to implement this excercise

Please Help Me~~~~

PS.

If my request is a lack of courtesy, please forgive me

I can't find anybody to help me. so i send this mail
If you feel bad for my request, sorry;;;

Just i need to help ^^;;