[Click] Linux 2.6.24.7 patch in

Roman Chertov rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu
Tue Nov 11 13:59:48 EST 2008

Hello Eddie and Kevin,
   I have just built a fresh Linux kernel that I patched with the
current 2.6.24.7 patch.  I also pulled Click from git last night.  It
appears to work fine with traffic and install/uninstall works.  This is
my config.

./configure --prefix=/tsat --enable-multithread=4
--with-linux-map=/boot/System.map-2.6.24.7-cur --enable-warp9
--with-linux=/tsat/linux-2.6.24.7-cur --enable-experimental --enable-ip6

This is an AMD 2 dual core x86_64 machine.

On an unrelated note:
I frequently see the following messages even though the machine has only
4 cpus.

chatter: warning: click compiled for 4 cpus, machine allows 8

Roman