[Click] Notifications

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed May 7 14:59:31 EDT 2008

For what it's worth, I've checked in a change that will result in more
Queues being able to share a Notifier -- but there's still a limit.

It may be that the "bitwise" Notifier mechanism, which attempts to be
fast, is actually a bad optimization -- that something like "check every
byte in this list" would be just as fast.  I'd be interested in some
numbers, if anyone wants to work on such a project.

Eddie