[Click] [click] poblems while running make install

Pradeep Pradeep pradeep_addada at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 1 20:07:09 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,
                   I have written and complied one click element. Later I made some changes to it. To compile it I ran make install. Then the error messages which appeared were
          make install
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/krishna/Desktop/click-1.6.0/userlevel'
.../mkinstalldirs /click1.6/lib
for i in libclick.a; do /usr/bin/install -c $i /click1.6/lib/$i; done
/usr/bin/install: cannot remove `/click1.6/lib/libclick.a': Permission denied
make[1]: *** [install-lib] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/krishna/Desktop/click-1.6.0/userlevel'
make: *** [install] Error 1

      I removed the changes I made to my element (The element is the same element which compiled before). Now I when I run make install the same error messages keep coming. Did I screw anything?

Regards,
Krishna.