[Click] Timer docs

Michael Voorhaen michael.voorhaen at ua.ac.be
Thu Mar 13 09:49:24 EDT 2008

Hi,

I was just checking the API documentation and while reading the
documentation of Timer, I came across the following comment:

> RatedSource uses a Task at high rates and a Timer at low rates

see : http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/click/doxygen/classTimer.html (Notes)

Curious to see how this works, I opened the source code of
RatedSource, only to discover that there is sign of any timer being
used. Am I missing something in the source code or am I just looking
at outdated documentation? If so is there any other place where I can
find an example of combining Timers and Tasks.

regards,
Michael

IBBT - PATS research group
Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
University of Antwerp
Campus Middelheim, G3.30
Middelheimlaan 1
B-2020 Antwerpen, Belgium