[Click] Types in elements

Jonathan Day imipak at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 20:16:04 EDT 2008

Hi,

Just for fun, I've tried compiling Click with a recent
GCC with maximum stringency. I discovered that the use
of type declarations in many elements - particularly
those of integers - isn't always consistant.

(eg: there's a mix of "unsigned", "unsigned int" and
"uint32_t" in the code. Technically, these are all the
same, but g++ complains of invalid conversions and
sits there glaring until I either fix the declaration
or cast the type.)