[Click] POSIX semaphores

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Jun 17 14:45:47 EDT 2008

Bayani,

I assume you're using the element at userlevel?

According to Linux manual pages, "Programs using the POSIX semaphores
API must be compiled with cc -lrt to link against the real-time library,
librt."  You do this in Click by adding this to the end of your element:

ELEMENT_LIBS((-lrt))

make elemlist; make & you should be good to go
Eddie