[Click] Multiple, Heterogeneous interfaces

Breno Jacinto breno at freeunix.com.br
Mon Jun 16 11:23:32 EDT 2008

Hello Giovanni,

   Thanks for the answer. Let me clarify a bit more: I'm wondering if
it's possible for click to represent a device with multiple
heterogeneous interfaces, and since it can be in several networks at
the same time, routing between those networks is what I'm looking for.

   Another framework that does what I'm looking for is Ana4
(http://ana4.citi.insa-lyon.fr/), but unfortunately it has been
discontinued and has no active user base.

regards,

:: Breno Jacinto ::
:: breno - at - gprt.ufpe.br ::
:: FingerPrint ::
 2F15 8A61 F566 E442 8581
 E3C0 EFF4 E202 74B7 7484
:: Persistir no difícil é a única maneira de torná-lo fácil algum dia. ::