[Click] ToHost userlevel

Bayani Carbone b.carbone at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 11 09:28:30 EDT 2008

Hi, thanks for your help. I am now able to send the packets up to the
application. However I have now another problem, since I modify the
destination port in click, when the application answers it does so but
to with an incorrect source port from the view of the client.
IPRewriter creates a reverse mapping, I read in the doc, and I'm trying
to use it but I don't seem to receive any packets from the tunnel in
click. I tried tun -> Print(ok) but see nothing, I also tried the
example in the KernelTun doc but that doesn't work either. My tunnel
seems to only work from click to kernel, not the other way around.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks