[Click] ToHost userlevel

Tushar Soni omega_marines at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 16:29:00 EDT 2008

Hi Bayani,

I would use the KernelTun element instead of ToHost. I have something similar where i am rewriting the IP address and sending the video packets to the VLC application. KernelTun works perfectly fine for me. just define
tun::KernelTun*1.0.0.1/8);
and use it in place of 'th'(ToHost).

Hope it helps.

Regards,