[Click] Task update: SMP test?

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Jun 3 20:10:42 EDT 2008

Hi Joonwoo, all,

I hope your laptop has been restored to health!!  Very sorry to hear
about that!

So I implemented user-level multithreading mostly to try to replicate
this bug.  I am not able to reproduce it.  However, in the mean time,
some changes to Task were made that could have fixed the underlying problem.

Can anyone using SMP Click verify that it is broken, or report that it
works for them?

Eddie