[Click] SimpleQueue and ToHost

Jelena Mirkovic mirkovic at ISI.EDU
Mon Jul 21 22:48:08 EDT 2008

Well actually I have written an element similar to SimpleQueue that I
want to use, but it was easier to pose the question about SimpleQueue
since I got the same error for both. Thanks Beyers and yay! it works
with your modification!
Jelena Mirkovic
Computer Scientist
USC Information Sciences Institute