[Click] File operations in Click

Jelena Mirkovic mirkovic at ISI.EDU
Wed Jul 16 23:00:55 EDT 2008

Well, Script element is not quite what I want. I want to read a set of
IPs and delays like this:
	1.1.1.1 200
	2.2.2.2 300
then remember them in the kernel module. When a packet comes from
1.1.1.1 I want to impose 200 ms delay, and for 2.2.2.2 source 300 ms
delay. So I'm afraid some file reading is necessary and I cannot use
variables from Script.  Or am I missing some other Script
functionality that may be useful?

Thanks
Jelena Mirkovic
Computer Scientist