[Click] patches for 2.6.23.12

Joonwoo Park joonwpark81 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:36:34 EST 2008

2008/1/28, Adam Greenhalgh <a.greenhalgh at cs.ucl.ac.uk>:
> Joonwoo,
>
> Thanks for the testing, I'm a bit tied-up with things at the moment so
> it is going to be a fair while before I get chance to look at the
> patch again. The two things that I see as important are; one to get
> click compiling against 2.6.24; and two to patch the latest ixgbe and
> e1000(e) drivers to use click.

Adam,
I agree.
Also I think that it will be better 2.6.24 than 2.6.23.
I'll make an effort to make click work againt 2.6.24 with your shiny work.
Unfortunately, I don't have a ixgbe device, but I can bet people ask
for it in near future.
I'm expecting lastest e1000 and e1000e will bring more performance
benefits to click.
The NAPI stuff too :)

Thanks,
Joonwoo